TROPICAL HOUSE DESIGNS AND FLOOR PLANS - AND FLOOR PLANS
TROPICAL HOUSE DESIGNS AND FLOOR PLANS - DISCOUNT WOOD FLOORS
Tropical House Designs And Floor Plans
- (House design) The form, dimensions, natural lighting, ventilation, and spatial organization of dwellings.
- In architecture and building engineering, a floor plan, or floorplan, is a diagram, usually to scale, showing the relationships between rooms, spaces and other physical features at one level of a structure.
- A scale diagram of the arrangement of rooms in one story of a building
- (floor plan) scale drawing of a horizontal section through a building at a given level; contrasts with elevation
- (Floor planning) Floorplanning is the act of designing of a floorplan, which is a kind of bird's-eye view of a structure.
- Resembling the tropics, esp. in being very hot and humid
- relating to or situated in or characteristic of the tropics (the region on either side of the equator); "tropical islands"; "tropical fruit"
- Of or involving a trope; figurative
- characterized by or of the nature of a trope or tropes; changed from its literal sense
- Of, typical of, or peculiar to the tropics
25 Tropical Houses in the Philippines
25 Tropical Houses of the Philippines features top Filipino architects and designers with ideas that are stylish, contemporary, and show twenty-first century savvy. These distinctive homes showcase the best residential work by Filipino architects--outstanding works by 20 designers stepping beyond traditional conventions toward Asian fusion trends and international modernist architecture. The book offers a tour of stunning structures ranging from gracious pavilion-houses in elite subdivisions of Manila to elegant vacation homes of Batangas and Mindoro.
SeaPark Houses Mosaic Thumbnails
It was a public holiday on September 1st on a Monday morning. Set my alarm clock at 6.30am so I could catch the morning sun and get outa house for shooting but could not wake up. Awakened by a friend’s SMS at about 9am but could not bother to pick up my cellphone. Finally, dragged myself outa bed and walked my way to the nearest neighbourhood and captured the scene of the back of the houses in half a hour from 10.30am to 11am just in time before the sunlight made *ugly* shadows. My first time testing out a tungsten film and cross processed it. Did not quite expect the photos to turn out quite *normal* like any other cross processed slide films, though. Was expecting them to turn out more blue-ish. Am happy with the results =)
@ SeaPark PJ, Selangor
Nikon F-601, Nikkor 28mm f/2.8 AF, Fujifilm Tungsten 64T-II (Expired), Cross Processing
House Designer Architect Design Contractor Mansion House Dream House
My fathers Project... Hes the Contractor, and the Designer of this Huge house.. (There is a Pool on the back of the house!)
commercial carpet flooring
vintage hand scraped floors
antique wood floors
floor lamp contemporary
wooden floors and underfloor heating
how to install laminate flooring over concrete
engineered flooring glue
Post a comment